cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have topped up by €10 to my 48 account but when i want to buy an internet buy on it wont work

Anon
Not applicable
Hello can anyone help.(i topped up online signed into my 48 account paying €10 euro voucher.when i go to buy an internet add on click the button it wont work for me.Any one know why this is happening..thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks to you all for the reply.i got it sorted i used wifi to get d internet add on i couldnt do earlier.usually 48 will let me add on when my internet is gone.not d last time i tried.i had to have internet conection some where to do so..thanks for the help.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What is your cash credit balance?

Check your online account or dial *100# and hit call/send.

If it's not €10+ then presumably the voucher topup did not work?

If it's €10+ and you cannot buy the add-on online then try buying it by text. Text "internet" (without the quotes) to 1745.

How do I buy stuff by text?

If you cannot buy stuff online then try another browser and/or computer and if the problem persists then report it to 48 support:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Thanks to you all for the reply.i got it sorted i used wifi to get d internet add on i couldnt do earlier.usually 48 will let me add on when my internet is gone.not d last time i tried.i had to have internet conection some where to do so..thanks for the help.

OK - so you mean that when you have used up your data allowance you can't access other sites but can access 48 to do topups/purchases etc.? I think others mentioned this before and sometimes problems with purchases - e.g. when it redirects to the Verified by VISA site which is eternal or something like that. Anyway - glad you got sorted one way or another.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

benzhang
Newcomer
I have topped up by €10 to my 48 account but when i check my account only €9.75 in there. However How can I pay in €0.25 to make €10 for my next payment?

Sounds like you sent an international SMS that cost 25c?

Other call charges

Or else you are using an iPhone and it sent one as part of the activation process?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/iPhone5/m-p/31261#M10171

The minimum topup amount is €1 so you will have to topup your credit balance to at least €10.75 in this case in order to have enough cash credit to buy a €10 membership.

Hope this helps.

senanhealy10
Newcomer
I also purchased €10 credit on the internet from 48 and went and payed my membership. That was 2 days ago and it hasn't recognised it on my account. My internet and call time haven't been reset.

Are you sure that the newly purchased membership hasn't stacked to kick in when your current membership expires?

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Does it list a current membership and a next membership?

A newly purchased membership does not start immediately if your current membership still has time left to run.

When a newly purchase membership stacks the allowances on that membership are not available for use until the current membership expires and the stacked one kicks in.

If you use up allowances on a current membership then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

Add-ons

Hope this helps.