cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant recognise which sim belongs to which envelope.If i have few SIm, i cant get idea which Sim is w

ethicearn
Newcomer

If i have few SIm, i cant get idea which Sim is which number. I have their envelopes but its not enough. Its probably impossible if my account is suspended.<br>Can you tell which number is this SIm?<br><br>Even worse.when im abroad :)<br><br>Help pleahttp://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-keep-my-old-number/m-p/18se, or i need to theough them?<br><br>Thanks<br>Vytautas Z<br>EthicEarn@gmail.com

Cards id: 893531113xxxxxxxxx,
893531113020xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You shouldn't post such personal details on a public forum.

You mean you want to figure out what phone number corresponds to what SIM?

Why not just stick the SIM in and make a call and see what number comes up on the target phone?

Or can you not do that while abroad?

If you have more than one SIM and number then presumably you have more than one account set up?

Another possible way to figure out what's what is stick the SIM in, enable SIM PIN locking, enter the PIN wrong several times at which point you need the PUK. This is available from the relevant online account. Log into each of your online accounts and get the PUK. If it works then the number for that SIM is the one displayed on that account.

I forgot my PIN code

If none of this helps then you probably need to contact 48 support:

Guide on how to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ethicearn
Newcomer
yes im abroad, also axcounts are suspended. cant ring

All you need to do, print that long sim id on the envelope beaide pin and puk. That would help to relate. Just instead or above that barcode. Simple

I dont care about private details, because nothing possible to do with them

If both accounts are disabled then you are going to have to contact 48 support to get them reenabled anyway so that's probably the best way to go.

How to get help

But my suggestion of using the SIM PIN/PUK should also work if you can still log into the accounts even if they are suspended.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.