cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet usage

jeffrey
Newcomer
hey, i only bought my internet add-on yesterday (04/06/14) and today (05/06/14) i got a message this morning notifying me that i have used up all my internet, i was quite suprise and furious because i only just got it yesterday, and normally would last me up to a week or two seeing its only 1gb. i didnt even watch videos either because that might had been the reason but still cant figure out why it was all used up. I am scared to buy another one now because of what might happen again. can you please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that it's not telling you that your previous add-on expired and the new one is still in place?

What does your online account say about your data add-on allowance balance?

If you think there's a problem then you might need to contact 48 support to clarify matters:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that it's not telling you that your previous add-on expired and the new one is still in place?

What does your online account say about your data add-on allowance balance?

If you think there's a problem then you might need to contact 48 support to clarify matters:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jeffrey
Newcomer
no its certainly a problem with the network, my membership expires in two weeks time, will get assistance from the 48 crew, thanks for your response.

Just to clarify - what I meant was if you already had an internet add-on that expired or got used up today then you would get a message about that. Even if you had bought another one yesterday which would be valid for a month from yesterday. If you could clarify what your online account says about your current internet add-on status/allowance balance it might help. Or dial *100*8# and hit send/dial and see what it says.

Hope this helps.