cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I have the Guido membership and for some reason I cannot access the 1gb of internet. How do I fix this??
3 REPLIES 3

Anon
Not applicable

Hi gbag

Have you ever been on the Guido deal before? If so, did the internet work for you?

If this is your first time using mobile data on your phone, have you entered the internet settings required for it to work?

This thread should help you with any problem relating to internet on your phone.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/My-phone-s-internet-is-not-working-Why/m-p/30...

If you are still experiencing difficulties connecting to the internet, please do keep us updated here and we shall try help.

Yours

Camille

Community Helper

Hey, I have the same problem. Bought the Guido last 2 months, but this month I renewed it with the saved card, as before, it said success, but I had all calls/texts but zero gb of Internet!?, what's that about?, messed up a lot of things I had to do yesterday. Now, just bought 2 extra gigs of Internet. But I'm out €6 now, do I get an extra gig next month to compensate or something?

Any chance you had used up your internet allowance and did not account for the fact that memberships this month were extended by 2 days due to the recent outage - so your new membership would only start 2 days later than normal? If that doesn't explain it and you think that you were forced to buy an internet add-on when you should have had internet access bundled with the membership then log a support query and raise the issue with 48 support.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.