cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership

Anon
Not applicable
Just topped up my membership the guido deal by a tenner, money left my bank acc and 48 told me it was a success yet my 48 acc tells me to renew my membership! This happened before and i let it slip!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Does it list a current and next membership?

If you bought new membership but your current membership is still active then the new one will stack until the current one has run its normal monthly course.

If you have used up allowances on a current membership then buying a new one will not help and will not kick in immediately - it will stack.

If you have used up allowances on the current membership then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of the current membership month.

If none of this explains it then contact 48 support for help:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you just top up your credit balance?

Dial *100# and press call/send to see what it is.

If you just did that then you still need to buy membership.

You can do this by texting "guido" (without the quotes) to 1745.

Otherwise log into your online account and see what it says about your membership status and expiry date, and cash credit balance. 

The My History link should also clarify your recent topups/purchases.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I bought the membership straight up . My history says its gone through and order delivered! Happened before I waited few days and still no membership!

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

Does it list a current and next membership?

If you bought new membership but your current membership is still active then the new one will stack until the current one has run its normal monthly course.

If you have used up allowances on a current membership then buying a new one will not help and will not kick in immediately - it will stack.

If you have used up allowances on the current membership then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of the current membership month.

If none of this explains it then contact 48 support for help:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Oh okay this makes sense just read the same below with someone else. Thank you! 🙂

Just to clarify - so you bought a new membership before your current one has expired and it has stacked to kick in when the current one has run its course?

Have you used up allowances on your current membership?

Do you need add-ons?

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

Hope this helps.