cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number ported to 48

Anon
Not applicable

i don t know how this it s work but i think one week it s too much just to have your number ported and work properly , i doing this last week on monday and still same problem , i can t send text or receive , and i can t receive any cals , what i can do is make calls and use internet and usualy i don t pay just for that , i receive and i reply to over 20 emails , and everybody ask same questions but nothing good for me , i was try 5 different phones , i try to forward my cals but nothing work , membership was paid in first day , and the very last change sim wich i activated today and SURPRISE !!!  SAME PROBLEM!!! , and still nothing so my question is how many months you need guys to fix this problem , thank you

17 REPLIES 17

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What number is listed at the top of the page when you log into your online account?
The new 089 number or the number that you tried to port?
Have 48 support not been able to tell you if/why there is a delay in porting your old number?
Were you on a contract with the old operator and maybe owe them money so they won't release the number?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi the new number was displayed and it s still there , i don t know what the problem is anyway it s too much for anybody not just for me , was a prepay sim sim with old operator , and like i say before 48 support it s comming with same question not qits a solution ,i already say all my problems and what i try to do and nothing work so i think the problem it s not on my side ,thank you

ps. finaly a fast reply , THANK YOU

OK - if it was a prepay SIM with the old operator then I don't think that there could be any way you owe them money to cause them to block the transfer. Normally if you submit a porting request and it gets held up you see a "porting/number transferring" message when you log into your account. The fact that you see the 089 number makes it sound like the porting request was never correctly submitted or was rejected or something?!? I don't know why 48 support cannot explain things better to you. It does seem to be a frustrating experience for you and some others when stuff like this happens. Did you definitely get the porting security code to the old number/SIM in order to complete the porting request form submission? Sorry I can't really do anything for you other than ask all these questions. Just to clarify I am not 48 staff...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Kudo I know your not 48 staff that why you reply so fast , I don t know why thei don t have a sollution yes maybe thei don t care and they care just about money and thats it will see anyway when and if thei fix this byt untill now I am very disappointed about thei customer care

Thank you for your reply

I'm "dalyer" not "kudo". Man Very Happy

Any update on your problem?

Anon
Not applicable

hi dalyer sorry for that ( i owe you a cofee then ) , no no answer from sat or sunday nothing from them , i will wait 1-2 days more and if they not fix my problem i will leave from this network because it s too much already this it s no respect for customers and i still keep my words  THEY CARE ABOUT MONEY NOT ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS , THATS WHAT I SEE ,  maybe i am wrong but thats what i think , thank you

Anon
Not applicable
Hi there! Please keep us updated with your issue and let us know how you get on!

Anon
Not applicable

Hi , until now nothing , from sunday no sign from anybody , i don t know what s the story , hope sombody contact me tomorow , if not i will try some legals ways to see what s happen , thank you 

@rautatea wrote:

Hi , until now nothing , from sunday no sign from anybody , i don t know what s the story , hope sombody contact me tomorow , if not i will try some legals ways to see what s happen , thank you 

I'm not sure if/how that fits in with this but obviously it's far from ideal that your problem has not been sorted out at this stage... 

How to get help

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm. You can expect a reply within 6 business hours, 

if you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved. If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.