cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up

Anon
Not applicable

When you top up do you automatically get the free texts or do I call someone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not sure what you mean.

Membership comes with specific mobile mins, texts, landline mins and data allowances as explained here:

What's the deal?

When you buy a membership you get these.

Note that if you buy membership while you have a current membership in place and that membership has not yet expired then the newly purchased membership stacks ready to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course and then expired. Buying a new membership does not necessarily give you the allowances for that membership immediately.

When you buy membership you don't have to call anybody to activate it or anything.

Does that answer your question?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not sure what you mean.

Membership comes with specific mobile mins, texts, landline mins and data allowances as explained here:

What's the deal?

When you buy a membership you get these.

Note that if you buy membership while you have a current membership in place and that membership has not yet expired then the newly purchased membership stacks ready to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course and then expired. Buying a new membership does not necessarily give you the allowances for that membership immediately.

When you buy membership you don't have to call anybody to activate it or anything.

Does that answer your question?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

These key posts are probably of use here:

How many minutes, texts and data do I get? 

Where has my credit gone?

and also

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op..

How do I buy my membership?

Hope this helps.