cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warning fair usage

thekiddy
Newcomer
Got a warning to say im reaching my fair usage limit ???????? And I be suspended
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What's the question?
The terms & conditions of 48 membership include a fair usage clause:

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If it's just a warning then you are presumably not barred but may be if you breach the relevant limits. If you do get barred it's for the remainder of your current membership month after which you need to contact 48 support to get reinstated.

How to get help

If you get barred for a second time then it's for good.

How long is left on your current membership? You might want to ease up on calls/texts to avoid breaching the limits and getting barred?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What's the question?
The terms & conditions of 48 membership include a fair usage clause:

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If it's just a warning then you are presumably not barred but may be if you breach the relevant limits. If you do get barred it's for the remainder of your current membership month after which you need to contact 48 support to get reinstated.

How to get help

If you get barred for a second time then it's for good.

How long is left on your current membership? You might want to ease up on calls/texts to avoid breaching the limits and getting barred?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.