cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APN settings

CatherineW3812
Newcomer

I am trying to update my settings. I am using Set B. When I try and save it, it is looking for 3 digit no. for MCC and 2 digit no. for MNC, but these have no numbers in Internet column, It should be Not set. If I can't save it my phone won't update.

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean by "Set B"?

What make and model of phone?

Did you follow these instructions?

According to those instructions the settings should be:

• MCC = 272
  • MNC = 11

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi It gave me 2 options A or B. My phone is a Samsung 10 and I have to use option B

What gave you option A or B?

You're not really explaining things clearly.

See the link that I posted above which explains how to configure the APN settings for use on 48.

If the instructions there don't work then explain clearly what the issue is, what doesn't work, any error messages etc.

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

YingL8591
Newcomer

Hi Have you figured out what to do? I have the same problem.