EilishC1634
Newcomer

Can you please check if my phone is updated, thank you

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean by "updated"?

48 don't push software updates to phones.

You need to clarify what exactly you're referring to here.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

EilishC1634
Newcomer

Your post was blank @EilishC1634 

You still haven't really explained what the issue is that you're experiencing.

You need to describe the issue, what the problem is, any error messages encountered etc.

As I've said several times if you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

What's the problem that you're experiencing?

You need to explain/describe it if you want assistance from the Community Forum.

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate threads merged.