cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I forward incoming calls to another number on 48?

zg3409
Visitor

Hi,

I want to forward incoming calls to another number. On other networks there may be short codes to allow this?
The option is greyed out on my pixel phone saying it's controlled by the network.
Under billing it says call forwarding is 50c per minute.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Actually this seems to confirm that it's not available:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I don't think that 48 provides for such call forwarding/redirection/diversion.

I'm not sure what the call forwarding charge in the list of other call charges refers to.

But several people have asked about such call forwarding in the past and I've never seen it clarified anywhere whether or not such a service is available.

You'll probably have to ask 48 support for clarification.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I presume that you're already aware of the voicemail instructions in case they are of any use to you?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Actually this seems to confirm that it's not available:

I tested the short codes and it did not work with a non 48 mobile number. Done iPhones have a separate forwarding option and although I do t have an iPhone I tested it on a tesco mobile iPhone using the Apple menu and it worked and passed on caller ID. Another thing to add to the list of things that are limited on this network.