cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in Castlebar since early this morning 22/01/2024

Kobbyk3977
Newcomer

NO SERVICE IN CASTLEBAR SINCE EARLY THIS MORNING 22/01/2024. Can anyone tell us what's going on? 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Maybe damage due to Storm Isha?

There are a lot of power outages and damage to infrastructure due to the storm overnight.

This suggests that there may be local problems with the Three network on which 48 operates:

You'll probably have to contact 48 support to ask them if there's a local outage.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Maybe damage due to Storm Isha?

There are a lot of power outages and damage to infrastructure due to the storm overnight.

This suggests that there may be local problems with the Three network on which 48 operates:

You'll probably have to contact 48 support to ask them if there's a local outage.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for the swift info. I'll Contact support team immediately like you have advised. Thanks 🙂