cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim Activation Problem

sarahmcdonnell
Newcomer
I have received my replacement SIM that I ordered through the 'change my sim' page as I just needed a new size. When I put in the activation code it says 'You're already a 48er so you've activated your SIM' but it still says pending beside step 2 which is the activation. I have tried to activate the code multiple times with no luck. I have been without a phone for 24 hours now because of this and cannot find a working solution on the FAQs or other community questions. I know it's not a problem with the actual sim as I used the pin code on starting my phone to enter. Thank you in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I had a similar problem activating a replacement SIM the other day and had to contact 48 support to get it sorted.
You'll probably need to contact them tomorrow about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I had a similar problem activating a replacement SIM the other day and had to contact 48 support to get it sorted.
You'll probably need to contact them tomorrow about this.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

sarahmcdonnell
Newcomer
Thanks a million I'll get on to them first thing!

Were support able to help @sarahmcdonnell?

With mine they were very quick to help once I contacted them via the chat facility.

sarahmcdonnell
Newcomer
Yes they helped me very quickly all sorted now, thanks a million!

Glad to hear that you got it sorted @sarahmcdonnell.

amma1111
Newcomer

Samsung A50s -

I have received my replacement SIM that I ordered through the 'change my sim' page as I just needed a new size. When I put in the activation code it says 'You're already a 48er so you've activated your SIM' but it still says pending beside step 2 which is the activation. I have tried to activate the code multiple times with no luck. Help Please

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You probably need to contact 48 support about this.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help you with this @amma1111?