Members

Hot Rod

Re: Issue with some customers losing 3G connection

Precisely Smiley Happy I recently unlcoked my phone so I may have skipped something while setting up on the new network!

Average Joe

Hi, just lost total network signal and 3G while i was on an important call. When is it gonna come back to normal?
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

You should log a support query about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Im also having issues connecting to the internet with the moto g I've everything set up 'access point' etc but it wont establish a connection ?
Posted from Generic Android
The Legend

Did it ever work?

If it did then when did it stop?

Have you configured your internet settings properly?

http://tinyurl.com/kys43lv

Access point is really for tethering (accessing the internet from other devices - laptop, tablet etc. - using your phone as the "modem") so should not be required for accessing the internet from your phone directly. 

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Just got it. Thank you !!
The Legend

You mean configuring your APN settings fixed the problem?

Average Joe

Yeah.
The Legend

Great - glad it helped. It's useful to get feedback from people about how they have solved their issues. Might help the next person. 

Average Joe

Hi was talking to one of ye through Facebook msgs. My internet still isn't working. At all. If I turn of and on my phone it works for maybe 10-15 mins. Sick of doing this. Have done all the other things that have been suggested. It's not just mine, my brothers and boyfriends don't work either.
Posted from Apple iPad
The Legend

Did you log a support request?

How to get help

Average Joe

hi,

I continuously have E for my 3G connection, Even in places i have always had 3g data in full woking order. I have tried the different options you have said but my phone still says E. It will give me notifications of things on facebook, snapchat etc. but whem i try to open them , they will not load. This has been happening for over a month now and I am still paying for the data which i cannot actually use. As this is my second month with the company i am very disappointed with this so far. 

Regards,

Shannen

Rock Star

Hi shannengill12

You can log a 48 Help Request here:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Add as much info as possible on Initial Ticket.

:-)
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
Average Joe

I switched to 48 yesterday....
My 3g has never worked
Posted from HTC One mini
The Legend

Did you configure your internet settings?

http://tinyurl.com/kys43lv

Cast your vote!
Help choose a colour for the new Knowledgebase!