Members

Average Joe

Re: Network Outage - 06/April

Seems to be working again since 2030, cork.
Posted from Google Nexus 5
Average Joe

Working In Cork

Average Joe

Mobile data still not working.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9305
Average Joe

Honestly I think everyone should get a free month service for free with Internet it disgraceful
Posted from OnePlus A0001
Crew Member

Update 06/04/15 @ 21:00

Service is now being slowly restored, so some of you will already now be able to use your calls, texts and data.  Service will gradually be restored to all customers.

Average Joe

It's not good enough guys
Posted from Apple iPad
Average Joe

I totally agree, It's not acceptable that the whole network is down. I rely on my phone for business. If there is not some form of compensation I will be switching provider!

Average Joe

Would people just relax the network is on the way back be calm enjoy the bankholiday.

Average Joe

still no data guys hurry I hope 48 will give us some free data and call usage for this outage

Average Joe

[ Edited ]

Back now, thanks!

Posted from Samsung GT-I9505
The Legend

Did you stitch off and on again?

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Android 4.0
The Legend

Switch not stitch! :-(

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Android 4.0
Average Joe

2 years with you , and 4 major outages , your monthly fees are very good , but your service is appauling , enough is enough

Average Joe

Ok guys.. things happen but we must have a little certainty....so 2 questions...will people be compensated for the inconvenience AND when will service be resumed .. no ifs ..buts .. or maybes!!
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
Average Joe

Its not the first time the network has gone down and as your a piggyback network then i suppose there was nothing you could do to fix it?
Anybody expecting any goodwill (membership/credit) should forget about it as it never happened on ANY other occasion.
Id like to blow off some anger and claim im off to the next network but as this is the best value network going then that would be an own goal for anyone. And this is what 48 know themselves.......
Posted from Apple iPad