Did you mean: 

Data speed reducing

camile1
Newcomer

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post was blank @camile1 and your question/issue isn't really clear from the subject alone.

Maybe you can explain the question/issue more clearly?

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

camile1
Newcomer
Hi,The data speed I receive early in the morning is around 50mbps but then reduces rapidly to less than 2Mbps by mid or late afternoon. Why is this and is there any way I can get improved data speed?

Where are you located?

In a busy area maybe it's just increasing demand on the network that causes it to slow down as the day wears on?

Are your internet settings configured correctly?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

camile1
Newcomer
Shouldn't the Network be designed to cater for this increasing demand as people wake up and start using the service. This not that they're not aware of the demand.They are prepared to pay for the cost of providing a data service with an acceptable speed

@camile1 wrote:
Shouldn't the Network be designed to cater for this increasing demand as people wake up and start using the service. This not that they're not aware of the demand.They are prepared to pay for the cost of providing a data service with an acceptable speed

I'm merely speculating.

I have no specific technical insight into the capabilities of the network.

You'll really need to contact 48 support to get to the bottom of this.

camile1
Newcomer
not prepared