cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

IrynaK8854
Newcomer
My connection and Internet suddenly disappeared completely. I have already restarted the phone several times and turned on airplane mode, nothing helped. I didn’t go abroad or something, I am currently in Dublin.
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Working fine for me in Dublin (1/7/9).

You might want to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

IrynaK8854
Newcomer
My connection and Internet suddenly disappeared completely. I have already restarted the phone several times and turned on airplane mode, nothing helped. I didn’t go abroad or something, I am currently in Dublin.

I have the same problem and have done all the usual things, switched off and on, reinstalled the SIM card but no fix. Did you get a solution to the problem?

When was it working last?

Did anything change on the phone? Settings changes, software update, factory reset etc.?

Are your APN settings configured correctly?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.