Did you mean: 

No internet - no data

Lavinab7391
Newcomer
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to explain in a bit more detail.

Did your mobile data ever work?

If not then did you configure your APN settings correctly?

Text "APN" to 50048:

If that doesn't work then you'll have to configure them manually:

Do you have an active membership plan and a non-zero data balance?

Do calls and texts work ok?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dermot_kennedy
Newcomer

I have the same problem since yesterday (Wednesday 17th Jan) afternoon. I have 48 reception (with a small x on the reception icon) and a current membership plan with 99GB of data remaining but still I can't make/receive calls, texts or use moblie data. I get an audio message of ' This service does not allow access to this number' whenever I try to dial out. The 48 online support agent had me restart the phone after making roaming configuration change and also reset all network settings but its still the same. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix this?

Did anything change on the phone just before things stopped working - e.g. software update, settings changes (other than the ones that you have made since), factory reset?

You aren't just back from roaming abroad by any chance?

Is roaming/data roaming enabled?

If you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

Have you tried taking the SIM out and then reseating it just in case that helps?

Would you have access to another unlocked phone that you could try your SIM in just to see what happens there?

Otherwise you'll probably need to persist with 48 support in order to get a resolution.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No there were no updates or other changes made to the phone. Also I had not been abroad since the summer. Everything was working fine till yesterday afternoon. I made a call at 13:25. There was no problems. A little later I noticed the issue. 

OK - since it's an urgent issue you could try calling the number on this page - I think it's supposed to be for complaints but others have mentioned using it for general support:

Hope you get things sorted soon. 🤞