cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM inactive for 2 days and can't contact them

MontiS7066
Newcomer

I decided to switch over to 48 from three and my three prepay is about to run out tomorrow. 48 said moving my number would take 2-4 hours and its been nearly 3 days. I sent an email to Support@48months.zendesk.com. and they never responded.

I cannot find a contact phone number on their website anywhere either and the website keeps saying INACTIVE SIM when I try to buy a plan

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Try the phone number on this page.

It's supposed to be for complaints but I think that some people have used it to contact customer support.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'll try. thanks

JijoM3938
Visitor
Genuine suggestion is not to do so. 48 is currently experiencing technical glitches. I ported from three to 48 today even though they showed 2 to 4 hours it got ported in 30 mins. I brought the membership, money is getting deducted but plan is not getting activated. Now neither I can use 3 nor 48.

> Genuine suggestion is not to do so

Not to do what?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

HiIf i go into a phone shop can tje help me switch over my phone number to my old one, my old number has recently been deactivated, and i cant switch my new number online with 48 as the activation code cannot come through

See here:

If your old network SIM has no service or you can't receive the security code SMS, then you will need to make contact with your old provider as they will have visibility of your old account.