Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

No minutes left

Average Joe
‎05-08-2015 05:29 PM
hi I'm on the unlimted calls and txt plan now my phone says I've no minutes left!!! Never happened before as I have unlimited calls and texts for €20 per month..... Can u help me figure out ways wrng??
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: No minutes left

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎05-08-2015 06:35 PM

But what type of membership does it say that you have?

If you have no data allowance then it sounds to me like you may have €10 Standard membership and not €20 Don as you suggested in your first post?

Standard membership used to come with "unlimited" mobile calls but that changed a while ago and now it only comes with 300 mins per month.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Standard/m-p/36445#M100

Note that Standard membership is no longer worth buying as Guido comes with more for the same price - but still only 300 mobile mins.

If you want more mobile mins each month (subject to fair usage limit etc.) then you need to buy €20 Don membership which now comes with 1000 mins (used to be unlimited).

In the meantime if you need to make mobile calls then you need to buy a mobile calls add-on.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.

View solution in context

1 Like

All Replies

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎05-08-2015 06:06 PM

What does your online account say about your membership status/type, expiry date and allowance balances?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

E.g. mine shows:

Current membership: The Don

This month's membership will end on the 23rd August 2015 at 11:59pm

Mobile minutes: 847 mins remaining
Mobile texts: All texts fair usage policy
Internet: 7.95 GB remaining
Landline minutes: 58 mins remaining

What does yours show?

What sort of number were you trying to call - e.g. Irish mobile, Irish landline, "special" landline (e.g. 1850, 1890 etc.), International mobile or landline?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like

Average Joe
‎05-08-2015 06:24 PM
It says my current membership will run out on the 11th of August at 11.59 I've no mobile mins left 40 mins landline and All texts? I don't have internet on my plan jst unlimited calls and texts.....
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎05-08-2015 06:35 PM

But what type of membership does it say that you have?

If you have no data allowance then it sounds to me like you may have €10 Standard membership and not €20 Don as you suggested in your first post?

Standard membership used to come with "unlimited" mobile calls but that changed a while ago and now it only comes with 300 mins per month.

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Standard/m-p/36445#M100

Note that Standard membership is no longer worth buying as Guido comes with more for the same price - but still only 300 mobile mins.

If you want more mobile mins each month (subject to fair usage limit etc.) then you need to buy €20 Don membership which now comes with 1000 mins (used to be unlimited).

In the meantime if you need to make mobile calls then you need to buy a mobile calls add-on.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Average Joe
‎05-08-2015 07:18 PM
Ok tanks a lot i didnt no it had changed yes i will change over to guido now tanx for all ur help 😀
Posted from Samsung SM-G900F
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎05-08-2015 07:47 PM
Yes but Guido won't give you any more mobile mins.
Just the same 300 as standard now.
If you need more then you need to buy add-ons or Don membership for €20 which comes with 1000 mobile mins per month.

Hope this helps.

Posted from Micromax A310
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community