cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old membership expired, new membership not activating

TejasviP5943
Newcomer

My data ended 2 days before my membership was supposed to end. I topped up with 12.99 and checked 2 days later to see my data is still showing 0.00gb while it shows that membership paid for this month. I thought there is an issue and bought another one and that got stacked right below for another month. I really need my membership working, how to resolve this absurd issue please.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments?

What does your Buy Plan page say about any upcoming membership plans?

Normally, if you use up your membership plan allowances such as data before the membership plan month is up then you need to get more allowances via an add-on or using Flexi Data in order to use the relevant services for the remainder of the membership month. 

In that case buying a new membership plan won't help as it will simply stack on your account to kick in when the current membership plan eventually expires after its normal monthly period. 

Membership plans always run their full monthly course and cannot be terminated prematurely by buying a new one. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It shows 0 day left and on buy plan it shows 2 upcoming memberships. My membership is supposed to start today but it did not.

'Today" actually means tonight at midnight as far as I recall. 

What is the start date on the first upcoming membership plan?

If you need data for today then you'll probably need to buy an add-on or use Flexi Data to get some. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.