donal
Newcomer

Deactivate sim but I don't need to pay till next month

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post doesn't make much sense @donal 

What exactly do you mean by "Deactivate sim but I don't need to pay till next month"?

What exactly is the problem that you're facing?

Please describe it in more detail.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It's saying my sim is deactivated. It's saying my plan is up but I'm paid up since the 4th of Dec.

Where exactly is it saying "SIM is deactivated"?

On the phone? On your My48 account? Somewhere else?

Even if your membership was up or you had used up your membership allowances that in itself does not "deactivate" the SIM. Your SIM only gets deactivated after 6 months of not buying membership or after leaving 48 for another provider etc.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your membership status and allowance balances?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.