cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abroad

quasi
Newcomer

I was in Dubai last week. I loaded €5 credit before I went. I could not send or receive texts or calls. Now my credit has gone down to €0.36. Where did it go? I have been trying to contack an agent for the last few days but it is impossible. Does anyone know the email address of 48?

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
support@48months.zendesk.com

Did you use any services that are charged from your cash credit balance before or after your trip?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No. 

Contact 48 support and ask them where your credit went.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

How? Everytime I press 'ask an agent' it says 'Sorry! Not possible to log into the support site. Try again later or contact an agent'. They have no contact details anywhere on the website.

Use the email address that I posted above so.

There's no way to contact 48 support other than using the form or the email address.

Tell them that the form didn't work for your while you're at it as it should work.

Hope this helps.

Ah I see now. After the information on Roaming is a headline 'International calls' and I found UAE in there. I assumed incorrerctly that that meant I could make calls from there as well as to there. I understand now that Europe, USA and Aus and NZ only are covered. I still don't know where my credit went and I have emailed support. Thanks fopr your help.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Oh and 48 don't support roaming in dubai/uae etc