cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit not displaying

walsh18
Visitor
Hi I purchased credit with a credit card but it's not showing up on my 48 even though it's been a half hour since.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You'll have to contact 48 support so.

Only they can explain and sort this out.

By the way what do you get if you dial *100# and hit call?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean by "credit" here?

Did you topup your cash credit balance, buy membership or buy an add-on?

How do you mean it's not showing up?

Remember that if you buy a new membership then it does not start (and the membership allowances are not available to you) until the current membership expires first.

In that case the newly purchased membership stacks to kick in when the current membership expires.

If you use up membership allowances before the membership month is up then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the month.

All memberships always run their fully monthly course and cannot be terminated prematurely by buying a new membership. 

What does your My 48 page say about your current membership status, current membership expiry date, any "next membership(s) on your account, your membership/add-on allowances and balances and your cash credit balance?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

walsh18
Visitor
I topped up cash credit balance so as to make a call to a uk mobile (as advised by u in an earlier query)..I am in the middle of my Guido month membership and it says 'zero"in the Credit part of my 48 details.

Are you sure that the topup payment went through?

Has the payment appeared on your My History page?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Has it appeared on your bank card statement/online banking?

If necessary contact 48 support for more assistance.

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Hope this helps.

walsh18
Visitor
No nothing in the my history pAge..yes it has left my bank account ...?

You'll have to contact 48 support so.

Only they can explain and sort this out.

By the way what do you get if you dial *100# and hit call?

Hope this helps.

walsh18
Visitor
Ok thanks 😦

What does *100# give you just in case the credit is on your account even if the web view of your account and history not showing it?

Any update?