cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Anon
Not applicable
My 48 won't let me call or text it's says number barred but I can recive calls?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you have a current valid membership?

What does your online account say about this?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current monthly membership (or for good if it's the second time)?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If you got barred for the first time you have to wait out the remainder of the current membership month and then when it expires you contact 48 support and ask them to lift the ban and buy a new membership to get back online.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you have a current valid membership?

What does your online account say about this?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred for the remainder of your current monthly membership (or for good if it's the second time)?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If you got barred for the first time you have to wait out the remainder of the current membership month and then when it expires you contact 48 support and ask them to lift the ban and buy a new membership to get back online.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.