cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit gone? why

Anon
Not applicable

I just bought credit for my 48 and paid 10 euros and was told to only call mobile numbers...I have not called anyone outside of the number. I wanted to recently call my mom and was told I HAD NO CREDITS LEFT. It hasn't even been up to a week. I was wondering if you can fix this problem because I think it is coming from your side not mine. and I will need it fixed urgently. and what caused this to happen?

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you didn't buy membership with the €10 in which case it will not appear on your credit balance?

Where has my credit gone?

Membership comes with certain bundled allowances but other services must be paid for from your credit balance.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/other-call-charges

Maybe your mother's number is one that needs a credit balance and not just membership in order for you to be able to call her?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and mobile/landline call allowances?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I have been able to call her for the past week that i bought credit and the 10euro membership and today it just all of appears that I had used up my credit when I actually didn't, I have been  careful in only using it to call mobile o8 I still just dont get why it just erased on me that I had no more money or balance left when I havent even spenttime to enjoy what I bought.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
It would help if you posted the info that I asked about above - i.e. your account info and what type of number your mother is on e.g. Landline or mobile or international etc.

Otherwise you should probably log a support query to get 48 support to look into this for you.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.