cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi how can I but the all calls and texts membership, the original one, by text from my balance?

Anon
Not applicable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevinoism
Regular

Hey there! The old code was MONTHLY to 1745 . Although you need to have been a member before  March 5th 2013 to use it! If that is the case then that should be you set and ready to go 😃

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

kevinoism
Regular

Hey there! The old code was MONTHLY to 1745 . Although you need to have been a member before  March 5th 2013 to use it! If that is the case then that should be you set and ready to go 😃

As above - if you were a member before 5th March then you can buy Standard (all calls/texts) membership for a tenner via your online account. If the membership purchase form doesn't present it as an option then you presumably don't qualify for it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi how can I but the all calls and texts membership, the original one, by text from my balance?

The Standard package is not available to new members any more.

If your 'Standard' membership expired, then you cannot go back into the Standard package. You can only chose from the new packages. 

@saoir wrote:

If your 'Standard' membership expired, then you cannot go back into the Standard package. You can only chose from the new packages. 

That does not look correct. Standard membership is available to ANYBODY who was a member before 5th March 2013. Previously it was only available to those users if they had never bought any membership other than Standard or Don/VIP. However this restriction was lifted recently. However anybody who joined since 5th March definitely cannot buy Standard membership.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

That does not look correct. Standard membership is available to ANYBODY who was a member before 5th March 2013. 

48 told me specifically that this is NOT the case. If you allow the Standard package to elapse you must chose one of the new packages.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
They changed the rules recently. That restriction no longer exists. Any member before 5th march can always buy standard membership now.

Anon
Not applicable

Since the end of May ? 'cos that's when they told me.

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey guys, thanks for helping out here.

I can see there's some confusion around the old standard deal and whether it's available or not. Saoir, this will be especially interesting for you to know: On July 10th we announced our improved deals and along with that we made the old standard deal available to members who had joined 48 before March, 5th. So when you last spoke to us at the end of May it was indeed not possible to buy the old standard deal but that has changed since the beginning of July 🙂

I hope this clears things up.

Anon
Not applicable

I have the all calls and texts for a tenner deal, can I buy it for my brother? I have another sim card.

Regards

Steve