cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet stopped workin!!

cathf94
Visitor
Ny ones internet stop workin for no reason.. Iv tried every step from the help menu still no gud 😞 iv 3g signal an it trys to load
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Are any/all of you new users - e.g. who joined in the last week or so?

Where are you based?

I'm in D1/7 right now and both 2G/EDGE and 3G/HSPA are working fine.

But it may still be that certain individual users are being hit by service outages?

Since the usual reboot, airplane mode, manual network search/selection etc. doesn't seem to rectify the situation for some people all I can suggest is, if you haven't done it already, to log a support query to get 48 support to assist.

Sorry I can't offer any better help! 😞

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

Hi did you try restarting your phone or checking the settings?

cathf94
Visitor
I have tried everything possible.. It keeps tryin to load but wont.. Its not tellin me iv no internet connection.

Anon
Not applicable

Mine stopped this morning aswell and still not back? Have you had any luck?

Are any/all of you new users - e.g. who joined in the last week or so?

Where are you based?

I'm in D1/7 right now and both 2G/EDGE and 3G/HSPA are working fine.

But it may still be that certain individual users are being hit by service outages?

Since the usual reboot, airplane mode, manual network search/selection etc. doesn't seem to rectify the situation for some people all I can suggest is, if you haven't done it already, to log a support query to get 48 support to assist.

Sorry I can't offer any better help! 😞

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Joined 10days ago...

cathf94
Visitor
Still not workin, i contacted the 48 support team.. They hav tried wverything 2 😞 havin no luck since i joined last week

Anon
Not applicable

i have the same problem. joined last month and it was fine until today. it just stopped working.contacted the customer care but they havent been able to find a solution

cathf94
Visitor
I hope they resolve it soon for us. Taught it was just me till this eve. They tried everything for me too

Anon
Not applicable
I joined about 1 year ago... Mine stopped working yesterday for no reason... Am in D8... Any explanation yet? 😞