cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyMeteor Account Number is Too Long?

weenrar
Newcomer

Hi guys, newbie to 48 here.

I've been trying to keep my old 085 number from Meteor but I've been having a problem.

Everythings going great until I get to the field where I have to enter my old Bill Pay account number which is

CA0077248805

The prompt says that an account number may not exceed 10 characters and this number I was given is 12 characters in length.

I'm curious if it was ok to remove the "CA" from the start of the number and assume that it's cool but now I'm starting to think it's not going to work.

Did anybody else have the same problem when moving from meteor bill pay to 48?

Also my meteor bill pay was the €20 a month "Maxi Simo" which was one of those 30 day only contract types.

Thanks a bunch.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that it's asking for your Meteor account number and not simply your phone number which is 10 digits long?

If it definitely is asking for an account number and the one you have is too long then contact 48 support for advice:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for the help.

Ironically even though I removed the CA from the number i was given it looks like that was the right move because it's working now.

OK - glad you got it sorted one way or another... 🙂

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.