Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Membership not taking effect?

horsebox9000
Newcomer

Hi fOlks,

I am just wondering....

On my current membership it is set to expire in 3 days. However I have no calls or texts left so I went ahead and bought a new one.

Now I have just realised I can't use this membership till my current one is up? Is there any way of bypassing this as I really needed to send a text and have just spent 20 euro on something which has not really helped me.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you use up membership bundled allowances before the memnership month is up then you need to buy add-ons to tide yourself over to the end of the membership month.

Add-on

Buy add-ons

All memberships always run their full monthly course. And - as you have discovered - buying a new membership doesn't prematurely terminate a current membership and cause the new membership to kick in immediately. The new membership stacks to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course and expires normally.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you use up membership bundled allowances before the memnership month is up then you need to buy add-ons to tide yourself over to the end of the membership month.

Add-on

Buy add-ons

All memberships always run their full monthly course. And - as you have discovered - buying a new membership doesn't prematurely terminate a current membership and cause the new membership to kick in immediately. The new membership stacks to kick in when the current membership has run its full monthly course and expires normally.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Altough not the answer I wanted to hear I'll have to live with that so.

Thanks.