cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed membership didn't receive my texts internet or phone calls?

Anon
Not applicable
I topped up my membership by €20 and haven't received my texts internet or phone calls ? How do I get them?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi shortieee

A few other's had exactly the same issue as yourself...

Log a ticket with support (if you have not done already) using link below:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did this work before or is this your first membership?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and calls, texts, internet allowances?

Did you buy a new membership before your current one has run its full monthly course? If so then it does not kick in immediately but stacks ready for when the current one expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
It has worked before , its says i have everything and expires this time next month , no i didnt top it up last month

@shortieeee wrote:
its says i have everything and expires this time next month , no i didnt top it up last month

What do you mean by this? 

What specific date is your membership expiry date?

Does your online account list a "current" membership and also a "next" membership?

If your membership expiry date is the 7th of the month then your current membership does not expire until midnight tonight and then there must be another one queued which will kick in after midnight?

If this does not explain it then post more details or log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I didnt top up my membership last month so there is no recent membership i topped up today and that is my current membership , the expiry date is the 7th of Feburary

@shortieeee wrote:
I didnt top up my membership last month so there is no recent membership i topped up today and that is my current membership , the expiry date is the 7th of Feburary

When did you last buy a membership?
If it was a few months ago then perhaps your account has been disabled or needs some sort of reactivation?

Terminating and ending the agreement

Anyway - as mentioned above you probably need to log a support request to get 48 support to assist here.

Hope this helps.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi shortieee

A few other's had exactly the same issue as yourself...

Log a ticket with support (if you have not done already) using link below:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new