cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting code to 48.ie

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, I got my new sim and want to keep my old number. I can go through the registration process until the last step where i enter my phone number and request my code. The system gives me an error and times me out. I must then go back to the beginning again. The problem here is, the system then tells me the email is taken and i must enter a new one. I have now gone through this 3 times and have only 1 email left !!!!.... It will not let me resume at step 3, i must go back to step 1 again !!!.......Any ideas. It lets me in here to the forum as It accepts my registration page but I have not ported over or got my sim activated yet !!

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I suspect that you need to contact 48 support to get this sorted out:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi so i have a 48 sim but i forgot the password to that account. So i made a new account and keeping the same number but when i go to move number and enter my number it says ..error request port in code '' also wonderinf if i was 48 member already and im moving a 48 number to my new 48 account will my credit still be there on my new account wit the same number?

You can't port your number to 48 (a new account) if it's already with 48!

A new account created the way you have gone about it here is not going to have any link to your old account, membership, credit, allowances etc.

You need to contact 48 support to get this sorted out.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support about this?