cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim Question

kevdonovan
Newcomer
Hi all,

My iPhone's hit the bucket, So I've ordered a replacement sim from 48 so I can use it with my old phone, I still had about a week left of my package, And then a month after that (The Guido)

Will that be redeemed when I register my replacement sim? Or am I doomed to no free texts?

Thanks in Advance, -Kev
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

Once the replacement arrives and you activiate it you will have your normal 48 account back. All your memeberships and topups will be there for you to use.

Adam

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

Anon
Not applicable

Once the replacement arrives and you activiate it you will have your normal 48 account back. All your memeberships and topups will be there for you to use.

Adam

Just to clarify further - if you are offline for a few days while the replacement SIM is issued you will not get "compensated" for the "lost" days of membership - you just lose these. However otherwise your membership(s) transfer over. 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

i order new sim on tuesday and i didnt get it till saturday but u have to send it to me on 2-3 days how is possible??????????????? :((((

1amcn
Rock Star

Hey there.

Generally 48 send the Sim pack within 2-3 Business days/working days.

Unfortunately we all have to conicider the fact it's the run up to Christmas and an post also have a part to play in processing and deliverys.

I hope this offers a new insight to the possible reason behind your tardy delivery.

🙂