cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card - Blackberry

Anon
Not applicable

Hi,

Just wondering can you guys tweak my account my phone number seems to be coming up unknown on my account?

Much Appreciated,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Royal_Twistt

Ok it's good it's not a major issue ! It won't effect your membership in any way , just to reassure you. It seems just to be a glitch.
If it bothers you a lot you could send a message to a techie agent for them to look into it, and seeing they can change it.
You can do that by clicking on "My 48" and scroll down and click on "Ask Agent"

It really isn't a serious issue so I wouldn't worry about it too much !

Yours,
Camille

Community Helper 🙂

View solution in context

Anon
Not applicable

@camsterr wrote:
Hi Royal_Twistt

Ok it's good it's not a major issue ! It won't effect your membership in any way , just to reassure you. It seems just to be a glitch.
If it bothers you a lot you could send a message to a techie agent for them to look into it, and seeing they can change it.

Yours,
Camille

Community Helper 🙂

Thank You very much Camille No bother 🙂

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

Anon
Not applicable

Hi 🙂

Sorry I'm a little unsure with the problem here. 

Is it when you log in and click on "my 48", the place where it displays your phone number states "Unknown"?

Or is there a problem with your blackberry and it's simcard (as the title of your question suggests)

If it's just the fact that your number displays as "Unknown", just send a message to one of the techie agents on here. It's only a very minor glitch and won't effect your membership in any way so I wouldnt worry about it too much 🙂

Camille 

Anon
Not applicable
Which account are you referring to?

Anon
Not applicable

Hi there Camille,

It is indeed that problem 🙂 

Thanks,

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Royal_Twistt

Yours,
Camille

Community Helper 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

@camsterr wrote:
Hi Royal_Twistt

Yours,
Camille

Community Helper 🙂

Thank You very much Camille No bother 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

And again I noticed one more thing on my Blackberry I did the apn settings too but my internet isn't working I tried opera too this was part of the legacy setup?