Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Criteria to receive your unlock code through O2

Regardless of whether you're Prepay or Bill Pay with O2, O2 say that you have to fill out an online request form for them to give you the unlock code.You'll find this at http://www.o2.ie/help/unlock-request.phpOnce you've submitted the request the ...

Aoifec by Crew
  • 12 replies
  • 1 like

Confirmation e-mail not getting to my gmail A/C??

Hi guys,   I done all the registration of a new sim today. Step 3 is not completing?? No e-mail sent even though i checked my filters, spam, bin etc.Could a staff member please look into the issue?It seems you's may have a problem with the automation...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

internet

I bought €18 worth of Internet and I bought a months worth of the don and the 5gb never got added

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

no service

Hi I've no service for some reason, but can't find anything on the website saying that there's anything from with the network??  What's up?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

cant send texts

does any know why i cant send texts i have just joined 48 and have the guido until 27 12 but cant send texts

How do I change current my number over to 48?

Hi there I want to activate my 48sim and use my previous number the problem is my previous number is not activated so I can't receive any texts or voicemails to it... How can I activate my 48sim?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Topped up

I topped up today and still haven't received the €20 membership, could you tell me why and when it will work pleaseSonny

sonnyd by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

top up

i topped up yesterday by 10euro and its not working i topped up  again today by 10 euro and still not working.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

roaming

just bought 25 roaming texts and 15 min talk roaming im in new york but its not wrk im putting area codes before it aswell so PISSED off!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like