Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

memership pay

Sorry , do u understand me . I mean I bought a memership as gift through my account and card.And is not credit to the no

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

calls

my phone is still not letting me to make phone calls please help 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! credit

Is there anyway of findin out wher i can buy a top up voucher in longford

beetle by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! unlocking phone

Is there any way to get your phone unlocked after your number has been transferred to 48?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! membership expired-paying via card on 48 site

Hi i encountered a problem today...my membership expired, so i went about the usual way to pay online via DC.no matter how many times a tried to input my DC number and select 'pay securely' it would not process... ultimitly i had to wait for someone ...

1amcn by Rock Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! out of action

hi there, i registered my sim at around 5:45 this evening and by 6 my phone was completely out of action as regards phonecalls and texts, does this mean that i have to wait until 10 tomorrow for the rest of my registration to take place?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

txts not sending

Txts wont send past two days also calls working on and off

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! URGENT

I need to activate my phone and both of the visa's i am using is not going through. Can you please send me an email to cremonese17@gmail.com as soon as possible and see why both of my visa's are not going through. It is important that my phone work b...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like