Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Expert 3rd Party Unlocking

If you head over to this link, we are hosting a competition for free unlock codes for all phones. http://community.48months.ie/t5/Joining-48/Chris-IT-ie-Free-Unlocking/m-p/7580#M111 There is also more information on getting a code online in that thre...

Resolved! Data roaming warning

Hi. To get connected to mobile data I must turn on data roaming on my Samsung galaxy s3 and when I do this I keep getting this warning message that - you are on data roaming connect to wifi?And i get this every 30 seconds wery anointing please help!!...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! phone not working

My phone won allow me to manually connect to 48 network I also tried making apn but that didnt work

sammy68 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! How do I know my number is being transfered?

I just asked for my number to be transfered at 4.15 today but I didn't get any confirmation that my number was being trasnsfered also how will i know when it is complete? why did it give me a 48 089 number even though i requested to keep my old one?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! dialing out

i have the 10euro a month membership plan. my phone won't let me dial out but i can only call landlines and recieve and my membership hasn't not expired, whats the problem please?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! can't pay membership

I can't buy membership because it says there was an issue registering but my phone says that the carrier is 48.Help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! registering

What's wrong that it is taken ages for mines too work

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Number transfer in progress

Hello, I applied to keep my number with 48 on Friday evening, but it still shows transfer in progress. Can you help? Thanks

fsxfan by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! I try to pay for membership but it doesnt register.

I just tried topping up my membership there, I entered all my details, the usual, and i clicked the 'pay' button, but after waiting for some time, I never got any notice that my membership had been renewed, so I checked my Dashboard thing, and it sai...

alexlad by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like