Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! tiny deal phone

hello,i got my smart phone on tiny deal from china,and i not understand how i can get a internet, phone would be  model F5 GSM/GPRS TV WiFi 850/900/1800/1900MHZ, GSM Quad band Cell phone,and phone looks like a real apple smart phone,its like a copy ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! topup and membership

Hi... Im due to renew my membership today but my dad not being familiar with 48 bought me a €10 topup voucher... Can i use this on its own or do i have to renew membership as wellthanks JB

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! top up problems

Hi I topped up with my usual € 10 , and  I always got my land line min with that € 10,  but this time I cant call land lines ? I sent in 2 messages to the agents but got no answer back. Can anyone tell me what to do ?  Caroline 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! htc sense c

went threw all the instructions that was in a post and my internet still wont connect or work, help please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! ppl can't hear me

When i make or receive calls i can talk to the person on the other end for 5seconds, den it gets noisy (like the wind blowing in the background) and they can't hear me.(i can hear them though) anybody know Wats going on?

G8 Summit

Will the network be ddown because of the G8 summit?

daithip by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! recieving international texts

I was recieving texts from an international number from america, now i cant recieve them anymore.. I have paid my montly deal and I have also topped up with credit?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No landline access.

I am entering my 2nd month with 48...I was due to renew my Don top up on the 24.6.2013..but as I had ran out of landline calls I decided to Top up on 18/6/2013..which I did on the presumption that it would give me my 50 min of landline call..(which m...

Resolved! receiving picture mms

I received a pciture mms yesterday. when i tried to use it it said downloading. I didnt have wifi connection at the time so waited until I did. When I got home and was connected to my wifi it still said downloading. I adjusted my phone settings as fo...

neil15 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 like