cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broke my phone

ellenkearney94
Newcomer

i broke my phone and was wondering is it easiest to buy a sim free phone to stay with 48?  thanks for any replys:)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Obviously you need a SIM free phone i.e. one that is not locked to another network.

You can buy a SIM free phone or a locked one that you subsequently get unlocked.

Unofficial unlocking can be easy (and free or low cost) for some handsets and difficult for others.

Google for info about unlocking specific handsets that you are considering before making a purchase.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Obviously you need a SIM free phone i.e. one that is not locked to another network.

You can buy a SIM free phone or a locked one that you subsequently get unlocked.

Unofficial unlocking can be easy (and free or low cost) for some handsets and difficult for others.

Google for info about unlocking specific handsets that you are considering before making a purchase.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.