Did you mean: 

fethard network

Anon
Not applicable

no network for 3 days along with o2 and meteor. when will this be fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
  • From what i know o2 fixed their mast and the network is back up. Friends who were without network on o2 and 48 are sorted too.i went to clonmel where i had network last night and when i returned to fethard this morning ive had signal since maybe you need to go where there is signal to kick your phone into touch!!

View solution in context

18 REPLIES 18

Anon
Not applicable
Hi kamisbaby

48 have not communicated that the network is down and either have O2. Meteor are not connected to 48 in any way . Therefore I think that it is your mobile handset that has a problem . I presume you are with 48, is it just calls and texts that you have a problem with ? Can you receive any calls or texts ?
I suggest you send a message to an Agent online here, they well try seek out the problem.

Yours,
Camille

Community Helper

Anon
Not applicable

Its not my handset, as all 48 and O2 phones are down in the area for days. Some people I know have been able to get signal for a short period at times but mostly not.  My phone works perfect when i go outside of town.

no internet in Dublin this morning???

Anon
Not applicable

btw tanx for your reply!

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Kamisbaby

That really is odd. I presume it's some localised dish problem but I'm not sure. You should send a message to one of the agents online here to alert them of this problem. They should get right onto it. This sort of problem has happened before but at a national level I believe.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Yours,
Camille

Community Helper

Anon
Not applicable

I sent a message to the agent last night so hpe it will be sorted soon. I presumed alot of people especially o2 customers would have complained the first day and it would be sorted by now. Unusual for a problem to go on this long! 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
That is unusual ..
Well it's still early yet for them to reply, but in sure they are well aware of the problem ! It has happened before and they fixed it in a day , maybe since its just a local problem it's harder to get to that particular area and pinpoint the problem.
If it doesn't get fixed by this evening, or you don't get a reply I'll tell one of the technical managers ok ?

Yours,
Camille

Community Helper

Anon
Not applicable

great, still no network now !

Anon
Not applicable

ok its monday, no signal and need my phone for work now, will have to change network!!