cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost sim

Anon
Not applicable
Hi
I lost my phone and my regular sim was in it.all my contacts are on the sim.is there any way of retrieving them.I haven't them backed up anywhere
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

48 will have no access to your SIM contacts.

You could contact 48 support to get a list of calls that you have made recently if that was any use but it will just be numbers and no contact details.

If you don't have a backup and you cannot get your hands back on the SIM then unfortunately you'll have to start reassembling your contact list from scratch again.

Obviously from now on it might be a good idea to back contacts up somewhere - e.g. the cloud (Google for Android or iCloud for iPhone etc.) or wherever.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

48 will have no access to your SIM contacts.

You could contact 48 support to get a list of calls that you have made recently if that was any use but it will just be numbers and no contact details.

If you don't have a backup and you cannot get your hands back on the SIM then unfortunately you'll have to start reassembling your contact list from scratch again.

Obviously from now on it might be a good idea to back contacts up somewhere - e.g. the cloud (Google for Android or iCloud for iPhone etc.) or wherever.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.