cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

craigcornally
Visitor
Hey guys I recently received a nano sim I no longer need and wish to port back to my old sim can anyone help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to reply to the help request and ask for more assistance from the support people. Only they can help you with this.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll need to log a support request to ask 48 support if they can do this for you. See the "how to get help" link at the top of this forum for details of how to log a support request.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

craigcornally
Visitor
I tried and got 1 reply but it wasn't very useful?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to reply to the help request and ask for more assistance from the support people. Only they can help you with this.

craigcornally
Visitor
How do I go about that?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Log into your online account and go to My Requests or Ask An Agent or something like that to see the query that you logged and reply to it.

craigcornally
Visitor
I've asked an agent and it was a couple of hours he replied , do you reckon it can be sorted , sooner than reordering a new sim?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't know. I know that they work something like 8 am to 10 pm and they have published timeframes for when they respond to different types of query. Other than that I can't say when they can sort you out. Sorry.

craigcornally
Visitor
Is there a landline or something I could connect to directly? As its my only means of contact for my son and it's urgentlying needed?

Unfortunately not - all support is online:

contact us

Hope this helps.