cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving my number-which sim?

Anon
Not applicable

I'm moving my number from Vodafone to 48. I kept the vodafone sim to get the security code. The site doesn't specify though whether i should keep my old sim or put my new sim in the phone?? Also it's telling me to set up my internet settings, despite going through the steps my internet doesn't work. Is this because my number is transferring? Will it work once the number transfers? It's all a bit unclear...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevinoism
Regular
Well you won't need your old SIM anymore because it is then wiped and useless! So you should only keep your 48 SIM in your phone until it transfers! Once your number has been ported to 48, then you can set up the internet settings for your phone! If you have WiFi the internet settings can be downloaded directly to your phone automatically!! Otherwise you need to manually input them yourself!

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

kevinoism
Regular
Well you won't need your old SIM anymore because it is then wiped and useless! So you should only keep your 48 SIM in your phone until it transfers! Once your number has been ported to 48, then you can set up the internet settings for your phone! If you have WiFi the internet settings can be downloaded directly to your phone automatically!! Otherwise you need to manually input them yourself!