cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over using the fair useage policy

crazyniamh
Newcomer

I over used the fair usage poilcy over a month ago. Today 25/04/2014 at roughly 00:09 I paid the don deal costing €20. When I tryed making a call out it told me I cant make a call when the call barring is on. How long am i going to be "bared" from using a product I have paid for? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You have to log a support request asking 48 support to lift the ban once it has expired.

How to get help

Remember that if it happens a second time then you get barred for good.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You have to log a support request asking 48 support to lift the ban once it has expired.

How to get help

Remember that if it happens a second time then you get barred for good.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

crazyniamh
Newcomer
Thanks all sorted 🙂

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Anon
Not applicable
Same happened to me how long do I have to wait for them to get back go me?

Just to be clear ... if you get barred then when the membership month/bar period is up you need to log a support query asking 48 support to lift the ban and reinstate you. This does not happen automatically. This link explains how to log a support request. It also outlines 48 support's reponse times to various types of requests:

How to get help 

As far as I can see if you log a new request then you should get an answer within 6 business hours.

Hope this helps.