Anon
Not applicable
How to remove call barring from my 48 sm
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean?

Did you get barred for breaching the fair usage limits?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If so you need to contact support to get the ban lifted once your current membership period expires.

How to get help

Or is it some other problem - e.g. you cannot make calls because you don't have a current membership or have used up your call allowances?

Maybe you can clarify?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean?

Did you get barred for breaching the fair usage limits?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

If so you need to contact support to get the ban lifted once your current membership period expires.

How to get help

Or is it some other problem - e.g. you cannot make calls because you don't have a current membership or have used up your call allowances?

Maybe you can clarify?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

carnmore
Newcomer
If you pay membership will call barring stop

@carnmore wrote:
If you pay membership will call barring stop

You mean if you are barred for breaching the fair usage limits?

When you are barred for breaching the fair usage limits then you are barred until the current membership runs its normal monthly course and expires. Then you contact 48 support and ask them to reinstate you.

This does not happen automatically.

And buying a new membership when the current one still has time to run doesn't prematurely lift the ban.

Remember also that if you breach the fair usage limits a second time then you are barred for good.

Hope this helps.

caffnumber4
Newcomer
I'm in Saudi Arabia,I am getting coverage off a network here but my call barring is on and it won't come off its asking for a 4 digit number! Tried my pin but it ain't it! Can you help?

48 don't support roaming in Saudi Arabia.