How to get rid of call blocking?

jkenny
Visitor

How to get rid of call blocking 

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly do you mean by "call blocking"?

If you have certain numbers blocked on your phone then you should unblock them there.

E.g.:

I'm not aware of any other form of call blocking and certainly nothing at the carrier/48 level.

Well, other than calls being disallowed when you don't have an active membership plan and available call minutes.

Maybe you can explain more clearly what exactly you're referring to here and precisely what problem you're having?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Call barring is on my phone. Cannot make or receive calls.

Call barring is a local phone configuration issue not a carrier/48 issue.

What exactly happens when you try to make a call?

What do callers get when they try to call you?

Do you have an active membership and a non-zero call minutes balance?

Could you have breached the fair usage limits and been barred for the remainder of your current membership plan?

As I said above, if you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.