Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Data roaming in the UK

I have the same problem everytime I go abroad, my internet and phone just won't work? I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 I bought roaming data and minutes for calls the money was taken from my account but nothing is working and it's not showing on my add ons...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile data not working

I updated my Internet setting and made a new APN.Name:48 internetAPN:48months.liffeytelecom.comMmsc: http//mmcl/services/mmsMms proxy: 10.1.11.19Mms port: 8080Mcc:272Mnc:11PAPdefaultBut it still won't work. It won't even show Internet speed or any in...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Data on kingzone n5

Recently i started using a new phone, kingzone n5, and unfortunatelly i cant find the data settings for it so im wondering how if theres any way to solve this problem. Please help

S5 internet

I recently updated my phone and now my internet wont work. How do i fix it?

Internet settings - Samsung Note 4

Please help me with settings for my new Samsung Note 4 in order to be able to use the Internet. My credit is still valid and expires on the 25th of Feb 2016. My previous phone is Samsung S3. Thanks G.G 27

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! APN not working Nexus 4 Android 6.0

I recently updated my Nexus 4 phone to Android 6.0 myself and have tried to set up my mobile internet again. However no matter what configuration of the settings I try(eg. APN Type: default,mms,supl or just*) nothing seems to work. Below are my APN s...

Screenshot_20160206-221325.png Screenshot_20160206-221332.png Screenshot_20160206-221339.png

No data connection.

My data doesn't work and I've been with 48 almost 3 months and I cant seem to get my data working and it doesn't support my phone type.

Internet stopped working

My mobile data stopped working all of a sudden it use to work and then just stopped I bought an ass on and I now have 2gb of internet but still won't work I also have all the right settings I have an iPhone 4