cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to use my current phone number please

MarieF7508
Newcomer
Sorry I have made a mistake in activating my new sim , I want to keep my current number 0871649709
Thank you
Marie Friel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KevinM3488
Newcomer

Marie, you should consider deleting your number on the post. It is a public forum. You could leave yourself open to spam, fraudulent messages and unwanted calls. 

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

KevinM3488
Newcomer

Marie, you should consider deleting your number on the post. It is a public forum. You could leave yourself open to spam, fraudulent messages and unwanted calls. 

Please can you help me to replace my old number 0894544446

Please

Can you send me messages

I doubt that anybody on the Community Forum is going to send you text messages.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It's not clear what you're trying to do.

If you want to port a number from another provider to 48 thus replacing the 089 number that you mentioned then see here:

If you want to get a different 089 number then you'll need to contact 48 support to ask them if they can facilitate this.

To contact 48 support see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If they can't change your number then you can just start over as a new customer with a new account, email address, SIM etc. and you'll get a new random 089 number that way.

By the way, it's not a good idea to post your personal phone number in a public forum like this where anybody can see and use it.

You should edit your post to remove it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just port it over now:

It's not a great idea to post personal details such as your phone number in a public forum like this.

Especially when people are complaining that they're receiving rogue calls.