MrOWENF6052
Newcomer
Can't renew my wife's subscription
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

How exactly are you trying to do this?

Explain the steps that you're taking in detail.

What happens?

Any error messages?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KeithM7298
Newcomer
Did you get this sorted? Trying to pay membership for my wife & getting the message "It's not possible to supply membership to this number" since Wednesday. Planning on just moving her to Tesco tomorrow as can't get past this

@KeithM7298 wrote:
Did you get this sorted? Trying to pay membership for my wife & getting the message "It's not possible to supply membership to this number" since Wednesday. 

You mean via the gift store?

Can't you/she just log into her My48 account and buy membership there?

You probably need to contact 48 support about the gift shop issue.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KeithM7298
Newcomer
Yes apologies, Through the gift shop. She no longer had access to her old email and the last time this happened support could not help her so the only way to get around was to use the store

@KeithM7298 wrote:
Yes apologies, Through the gift shop. She no longer had access to her old email and the last time this happened support could not help her so the only way to get around was to use the store

But she shouldn't need access to the email address inbox itself in order to log in. Just enter the email address and the password.