Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No service AGAIN

Again the service is gone, I can’t sent texts or calls, this is happening way to often. I need a service I can relyy on!!

nato by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Change membership

Hi I wanted to change my daughters membership from the €10 to the mitch €15 which has more internet her membership just automatically tops up so how do I change it it just just topped up on Sunday night her number is **bleep**Regards n thanksClaire  ...

Moving number and keeping credit

Hi, I have bought a new phone which require's a different son than my old one. I have the new son in my phone now from 48 what I would like to know is if I move keep my old number onto the new son wi

Going abroad

I'm going to Thailand in January, what membership should I buy for my phone to work?

Mates rates

I ordered a mates rates sim card my brother activated the card and bought membership... Still haven't received my credit

My datevof birth.

My 48 plan will not let me do outgoing calls so I ordered a new sim card.It will not accept the date of birth. How can I resolve this.RegardsMichael.

European Travel

I'm traveling within Europe for 2 weeks. My current plan doesnt run out untilthe end of december. But need to switch to the Guido otherwise I cannot use my phone.